Call us


Frequently Asked Questions

Will I get billed for calling you?

No. We are more than happy to visit with you about your case. If it is something we can help you with, we will try to contact you the same day or within 24 hours to set up a free consultation at our office.

How do I know if I have a case?

After a consultation, we will conduct necessary research, then discuss the facts and law associated with your case to determine if we can help.

What's the process like for a personal injury claim?

Soon after the call is received, we will schedule a consultation at our office. Once the case is signed up, we will request the accident report, medical records, and bills regarding your injuries.

We will then prepare a professional demand brochure and forward it to the insurance company in efforts of reaching a settlement.

In the event the insurance company is not willing to provide adequate compensation for your claim, we will immediately file suit and aggressively pursue litigation until the matter has been resolved through a trial by jury. In our experience, many injury claims are successfully resolved through settlement negotiations.

I just received a letter regarding an accident from another law firm. What do I do?

Under the Arkansas Rules of Professional Conduct, this letter is simply an advertisement regarding your recent accident. You, as the client, have no obligation to contact any law firm and may choose any attorney you wish.

I have just been arrested. What do I do now?

Contact our firm as soon as possible. We will immediately call the court, enter our appearance, and schedule a new, convenient court date at least a couple of weeks down the road. If you're being charged with a felony or DWI, it's important that we have adequate time to research your case.

We will then request the prosecutor's entire file, including any evidence they may have against you and determine whether to attempt negotiated plea discussions or conduct a trial.

How do I know if my loved one is being abused or neglected in a nursing home?

Common signs of potential abuse or neglect include unexplained injuries, bruising, weight loss, change in mental state, poor hygiene, and inadequate staffing of caregivers. Nursing homes will unfortunately staff below state and federal minimum guidelines, resulting in caregiver delays in answering resident call lights, taking shortcuts, and overall substandard care. Please contact us if you notice any of the above concerns or if you suspect that your family member is not receiving the care he or she deserves.

What constitutes breach of contract?

According to Arkansas law, even breaking a verbal promise can be considered breach of contract. We handle a variety of civil cases, including breach of contract, landlord/tenant, family law and civil litigation. If you performed your obligation under the agreement and the other party does not uphold their end of the bargain, give us a call and we can help. The best way to know for sure is to contact us for a consultation so we can talk face-to-face about your case.